Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ham & Egg Sammy

Nothing tastier in the morning than an egg sammy on an english muffin!  The challenge of eggs for this week is quite an easy one for us.  We eat plenty of eggs already so this week there will be a few posts. This morning I heated up some left over ham, scrambled an egg into a pseudo-circle, and added the pièce de résistance Secret Aardvark Habanero Sauce.  


Secret Aardvark Habanero Sauce is from the gods and Andrew and I have been nomming through bottle after bottle ever since our dear friends M & B introduced us to the stuff.  Made in Portland, OR, it is hard to find up here but thanks to some very generous Xmas gifts, our cupboards have enough stocked to keep us in heaven for at least a few weeks. Pizza, eggs, sandwiches, steamed veggies, ice cream, donuts, you name it - I want Aardvark on it. 


I burned the english muffin a bit but was excited to eat it anyway.  Then, I went and left it on the kitchen counter as I ran out the door to work. Sooooo sad. Well, Andrew woke up to a tasty surprise...

We are planning spaghetti alla carbonara for dinner tomorrow night, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment